“Delicious and fun!”

Dining options: Dinner
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Delicious and fun!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We have dined at Nakashima's several times...always for a special occasion. I cannot comment on their sushi offerings as I don't eat sushi, however, their hibatchi-style dinners are very tasty and worth the price. My husband and I have done the dinner for two where you get chicken, steak and shrimp...cooked at the hibatchi grill at the table, right in front of you. The girls have gotten just the chicken. The entertainment of the skilled chefs really can't be matched by other restaurants and is what makes the hibatchi dining experience so much fun. And it's yummy to boot!

Because it's a more expensive dining venue, we have only gone to celebrate birthdays and anniversarys -- but it's well worth the price. Keep in mind I am only reviewing the hibatchi dining here which I know to be more $$$.... If you are looking for a review of their sushi, you will have to look for another review, sorry.

• Visited August 2013

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Awesome hibachi grill”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Visited Nakashima's after work on a Friday with a co-worker and had an awesome experience here. The food was all great and the service was even better. Would highly recommend this place and be sure to check out the ninja above the door on your way out! Also I'm going to have to try a few of these hibachi tricks at home, may make a big mess.

Baraboo, Wisconsin, United States
“Good Sushi, Not Great”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My husband and I ate here for an Anniversary Dinner. The staff was great. He ordered a specialty Roll, which was good. I ordered some basic rolls and they tasted as good as anything I have bought from the grocery store. Over all we had a nice time

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jamie D
Greenville, Wisconsin
“We have a sushi addiction....”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This is our regular date night destination...for good reason. The sushi menu is excellent, we've eaten just about every item on it several times over. Prices are reasonable especially considering the quality. We've also done hibachi several times....also a great experience!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Chris53336
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Great place to go for hibachi”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I came here with my friends for my birthday, and it was great! We first went into the lounge/bar area and had a few drinks, which were good. Then we ate at a hibachi table. It was delicious! I ordered scallops and chicken. The scallops were nice and tender, and the chicken was just as good! At the end of our meal, they brought out a small sheet cake and the staff sang to me. Good memories! The atmosphere is really nice. Make sure to check out the warm toilet seats in the bathroom!!

• Visited September 2013