“Bathroom smells in eating area. Cold food during peak time!”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #106 of 369 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

This will be my last 40 bucks spent at the Corral. I don't know why this place is always packed, I'm sure the quantity of food being ate, not quality. We where seated in the section nearest the bathroom. You think this is a good thing, you would be wrong! If you are seated there all you can smell are the bathrooms!
We would have moved but the people are pack in there like sardines no place to move to! Most of the food is tasteless, cold and not turned around with fresh food enough. Salad bars are messy and to mention down there all you can smell are the bathrooms!
This is the second time months apart that this has happen. I can't believe that more people have not complained about smelling the bathroom while eating. Also the lack of management walking around. I seams this place is run by its servers and no managers. If they walked around they could smell the Stinky Experience! Very last time.. First time shame on you, Second time shame on you, Third time shame on Me, Not!! Fix the stink problem.

2  Thank Matt J

Reviewed 21 May 2013

I had never eaten here and it was an amazing meal. I had great choices--the steak was perfect. The only food choice missing, I think, was shrimp. Everything I chose was delicious.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

It seems that we hit a bad night. The food was mediocre, they were not filling as quickly as usual. While they were packed, the preparers appeared to have plenty of time to stand around.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

We really enjoy this restaurant, as it's soooo convenient not having to wait with small kids. But everytime we go (once every couple months).. there are only 3 dishes that change, so it gets a little boring.
Last summer they had a whole 'island' spread with coconut shrimp and special chicken and such- delicious. This time, the only meat choice cooked behind the glass was plain steak: :/
Overall, great when you don't want to wait- I just wish there was a little variety.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Food is grilled to your taste. They keep it fresh and a wide variety. Staff is friendly and helpful.