“Good Lunch/Nice employees”

Fox River Brewing Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Fox River Brewing Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 390 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I was recently in Oshkosh on business and stopped at Fox River Brewing for lunch with a friend. The staff were all friendly and attentive. We both ordered the fish and chips. The fish was nice and flaky and not greasy like I have had at other places. There was a good selection on the menu. We sat at one of the outside tables and enjoyed watching boats go by as we ate. I will eat here again when in the area.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

My husband, a friend, and I had lunch here while visiting the Paine Museum and Gardens. It was easily walkable from the miseum and we broke up our visit with lunch here.
The service was great, the prices were very reasonable, the water views were charming and the meals that we chose were very good.
We didnt need reservations and were able to get window seats with the great view.
It is the middle of a very historic area and our friend, who is from Oshkosh, pointed out several of those places to us from our vantage point.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I had trouble picking out what to order. Everything on the menu seemed so good and there was a large variety. I ended up with a wrap, but felt it was just so-so flavor-wise. However, generous on quantity. The waitress taking care of our group of 14 did a great job!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here part of an overnight visit to Nenah then on the SS Badger back home. Great waiter. Yummy beer and food. We will be back. Thank you

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Good selection of menu items. I had the Cuban sandwich which was very good. It was very filling. One of my guests ordered the Cheesy Steak Burger. It was large! The lemonade was also very good. My only complaint is that they did not have fresh made iced tea.

Been to Fox River Brewing Co? Share your experiences!