“Long lines, overpriced coffee, odd customers....”
Review of Starbucks - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Long lines, overpriced coffee, odd customers....”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I've given this place a try several times and it always seems like I hit the line at the wrong time. The customers ahead of me always seem to take their sweet time changing from order to order whilst they talk on their cell phones and brandish their never-read Nietzsche or Dostoyevsky tomes with them.

Visited August 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For the coffee connoisseur!”
Reviewed 17 August 2012 via mobile

Starbucks very rarely disappoints! I highly reccommend ANY coffee there... And if you're seeking a healthy alternative to pastries, go for The Perfect Oatmeal. (The name says it all!) Make sure to avoid the turkey bacon. I like turkey. I like bacon. But you put those two words together-- BLEH! Other than that, the Petit Vanilla Bean Scones are a delicious (and tiny!) sweet treat!

Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
“Gotta love coffee!!!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I am a Starbucks freak!!!! Venti Java Chip with an extra shot of espresso please....The service was amazing, and I have since fallen in love with the chocolate covered espresso beans!!!! Yummy!!!!!

Visited May 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Coffee Lover”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Love Starbucks and their excellent coffee!! Service on Northland Ave is outstanding!!

Visited February 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Coming from the coffee capital myself, I better love this place.”
Reviewed 25 July 2008

Coming from the coffee capital myself, I better love this place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook