“Good time”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The experience overall was good. Food was well prepared, had salmon with brussel sprouts and both had a nice flavor added to them. Big Dip was delicious and quite big with more than enough for two or three for an appetizer. Service was prompt and polite, I'd recommend trying it with the wide variety of beer/wine if you like that.

There are newer reviews for Fratello's Riverfront Restaurant

Reviewed 26 March 2014

A traveler from out of state looking for some quaint spot on a river in the Fox River Valley on a Sunday afternoon with a mostly sulking sun. Nothing in Neenah, Menasha so we crossed the Memorial Bridge and saw this place hidden down at water's edge. Took GPS to find it but what a find! Drop dead gorgeous view and we took a window seat to ensure it was for real.

Our server James was attentive & informative on the history of the building. A properly chilled bottle of the lovely Franciscan Chardonnay and some excellent calamari and a cheese & antipasto plate - with my lady....does not get any better.

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

This is a family restaurant for us and we go there a lot. It is always tidy and clean, has a great view and the servers are real good. In short great ambiance and service. There are not so many options on their menu but we never got dissapointed. The food is always good!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Went here with a large business group while on a trip in appleton. This restaurant has a great setting right on the water. We ordered many of the appetizers to share with the entire table. The restaurant reserved a large room and table right off the bar with a view of the river. The staff was very patient with us and delivered everything in a timely manor. The food was very good. Would definitely return with a large or small group.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

This location is a bit off the beaten path but worth the extra effort. The building is nice, the view is great. I so wish the food was better. Was there at noon on a Friday with company visiting from Germany. I should have trusted my gut instinct because they had eaten at the brewpub at the mall (which I believe is owned my the same company) and did not like the food but I wanted to share this location with them. I ordered the crab cake Caesar salad and it was a big disappointment. Crab cakes? If there was any crab mixed in with the breading I could not see it nor did it taste even remotely like crab. The salad was strictly romaine and Caesar dressing with a few sliced of boiled egg slices. Very uninspired and bland. As for the guests, I think they were being polite regarding their choices. The service was good. Should I ever decide to go here again it will probably be for a drink, take in the view and then go somewhere else to eat.

1  Thank allez2008