“Terrific - I should have been here earlier.”
Review of Harmony Cafe - CLOSED

Harmony Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Goodwill NCW recently announced the closure of its Harmony Cafe coffeehouses in Green Bay and Fox Valley. But even after the buildings close on Dec. 31 (4 P.M.), The Harmony Cafe spirit will live in all who passed through its doors. And to that end, we'll celebrate Harmony's impact on our region. Harmony Cafe - founded as a welcoming, inclusive, and vibrant place to celebrate diversity - has served thousands of people through hundreds of events and scores of community partnerships. Harmony has affected our region in many positive ways, small and large, and improved the lives of people of all ages, backgrounds, beliefs and orientations.
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

The casual Harmony Cafe which has breakfast; lunch and dinner is excellent. The vegan & meat items are unique. I am writing this review after my lunch (Drew Street Wrap A+) and I noticed a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 Award. Enough said - try it .

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Found this great little cafe as I was walking downtown looking for lunch after a business meeting. It has a great menu, and an eclectic vibe. The woman taking the food orders was friendly and offered suggestions, etc. Food was fantastic, and the atmosphere is cozy.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

did I mention I love going here? i try to stop in at least twice a month ( sometimes its twice a day). i get food to go or more often I sit down, I love people watching from the loft seating area. it was a few times going here before I realized the third floor was meeting rooms.

I have yet to be here in the evenings when the live music is on, but that doesn't mean somebody doesn't pick up a guitar or fiddle on the keys now and then.

Food is great i have items form the breakfast menu (the wrap with black beans) and i wish they would bring back the broccoli cheddar bagel. the sandwiches/wraps with the sunflower or artichoke spread, seem concerning but they are my favorite part and this is the only place i keep the sprouts on! YUM!

great tea selection (lemon dew, and i don't like lemons much) and coffee specials.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The food was fresh, tasty, and reasonably priced. I loved the use of a historic building. Many cozy spots to sip a cup of tea and read. Service fast and friendly.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

First off, this cafe is absolutely adorable. It has a really comfortable atmosphere and is perfect for getting some work or studying done. The food was really tasty and the chai latte was the best I've ever had. There are quite a few vegetarian and vegan options and they can make just about anything gluten-free if you ask. The next time I'm in Appleton I will for sure be stopping here.