“Yuck!”
Review of Seven Angels

Seven Angels
Ranked #67 of 385 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I was so disappointed. I have been here before for breakfast and it was good however my dinner experience was horrible. We tried the fish fry and it had no flavor at all. Salad was watery and baked potato was over cooked. I had to feed my kids when I got home. I will not go back!

1  Thank MommyKel

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Have been to angels a few times but always for breakfast.
Sunday ams are packed but the food is always good.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

The staff is very friendly and courteous, helpful to needs. We've gone there several times, always pleased with food & service and last Friday went for the fish. I LOVE fish, but this time I was really disappointed. Mine had a fishy taste, my hubby said his was good. But the worst part was it kept coming up on me and fishy is bad, but twice is REALLY bad.
Other times very satisfied. I had the catfish a different time & was well pleased.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Only tried for the Friday night all-you-can-eat fish fry. The fish was freezer-burnt. Vegies are over-cooked. Bread is rock-hard. Salad is plain bagged mixed. Wait staff is slow, but friendly. You'll wait too long for a seat, and too long to pay. The decor is out dated by two decades. The customers that like this place are all over 70, and local.

1  Thank Gordon B
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My mom's favorite place to go. They always have good food at reasonable prices. Breakfast is packed, so plan on waiting.