“The family Left full and happy”
Review of Seven Angels

Seven Angels
Ranked #61 of 370 Restaurants in Appleton
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We decided to try Angels since we had never been there and we came accross a coupon from the Entertainment book for 7 dollers off which cought our attention. When we got there we where greated very friendly and even asked if we wanted a booth or a table most restaurants will just seat you where they want but they made sure we where happy where we sat. The wait staff was friendly especially the busboy, when we got our food the portions were huge for the price you pay and very good. Overall it was a good experience for the family and we deffinitly will be back.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Great food and great prices every nice restaurant service was quick and very respectful I felt very welcomed and very nicer owners they come and make you feel at home will differently visit agian!

Reviewed 1 March 2013

I was so disappointed. I have been here before for breakfast and it was good however my dinner experience was horrible. We tried the fish fry and it had no flavor at all. Salad was watery and baked potato was over cooked. I had to feed my kids when I got home. I will not go back!

1  Thank MommyKel
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Have been to angels a few times but always for breakfast.
Sunday ams are packed but the food is always good.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

The staff is very friendly and courteous, helpful to needs. We've gone there several times, always pleased with food & service and last Friday went for the fish. I LOVE fish, but this time I was really disappointed. Mine had a fishy taste, my hubby said his was good. But the worst part was it kept coming up on me and fishy is bad, but twice is REALLY bad.
Other times very satisfied. I had the catfish a different time & was well pleased.