“Great Eats”
Review of Manderfield's Home Bakery - CLOSED

Manderfield's Home Bakery
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Manderfield's is the best bakery in the Fox Cities. From their breads to their sweets, it is hard to beat. Beware of the early morning rush. The bakeries popularity draws people from throughout the Valley.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

I discovered Kringle here! What a decadent Danish dessert! Afterwards I had to look for it in California (and I found it in Solvang). Beautifully decorated sugar cookies and moist pudding cakes are highlights as well. They also have wonderful berry and fruit pies. Best bakery in Appleton (and there are two locations). Nothing is low calorie though! Primarily a take out place. Indulge yourself!

Reviewed 13 January 2013

My wife goes here all of the time. Excellent quality, fast service. The best in the Valley hands down.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

Ive had things from Manderfields that were inspired and others that were worse than box store bakery items. We had our groom's cake made here and it was a fine, generic chocolate cake. I had fudge brownies for my nephew's birthday recently and I could have eaten the whole tray. Their cookies are not as good as the local grocery store. But they have these peculiar fig cookies that are not very sweet and are a.m.a.z.I.n.g with a cup of unsweetened creamered coffee. I have not sampled their breads.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is by far the best bakery around.

Their cakes/birthday cakes are always beyond excellent.

Ordered their Lemon Poppy Seed torte as a birthday cake - OMG!

It was by far the absolute best birthday cake I ever tasted.