“MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2012

This classy joint has great atmosphere for either a casual or formal outing. I love the lit exotic fish tank and the decor. And the food is top chef quality for reasonable prices. There are vegetarian and gluten-free selections, and plenty of meat choices as well. I always leave here feeling that both my appetite and taste buds were satisfied.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

I order sushi simply, spicy tuna. I don't get crazy sauces and tempura etc. I just want solid quality raw sushi. They absolutely delivered. With a sauce drizzle I didn't expect but it was definitely worth a 2nd and 3rd and 4th visit!

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Fresh tasting sushi. The other food I got was too salty and didn't have the flavor or spice I'm used to with other similar restaurants.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Gingerrootz is a great date night type of place with a modern, intimate decorum. Their food is always nicely presented and very tasty

Reviewed 25 September 2012

This is not your typical Asian restaurant. It is a little more formal and better quality than you might expect. The food is delicious! Wait staff is excellent.