“Used to be better...”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We visited the restaurant for an evening meal expecting the same good service we'd had in the past. We were only a group of 5, so it shouldn't have been a problem. Service was slow and the server, didn't seem too interested. The food was pretty good, but not fantastic. There are better asian restaurants in the valley.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I've never been as impressed as others with Gingerootz. The food is quite good, but in my opinion, not as good as Dong Po restaurant in Appleton. Every time I've been there, it has been very, very crowded. I've tried to get a drink in the bar multiple times, but there has never been room to sit and I haven't been able to get the attention of the bartender. I was there Monday evening, and again the food was good. However, many items were sold out, and the service was slow. I did not have the feeling of being a valued customer. It was a bit pricey compared with Dong Po. Again, the food is great. I would recommend trying to find a time when they aren't so busy. Friday nights, in my experience, have been impossible.

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Ginger Rootz has a cozy atmosphere great for some Asian cuisine. The maki rolls are a favorite and their food is always fresh and consistent!

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

If you find yourself in Appleton and you are craving Asian food, this is the place. The menu caters to just about anyone. Everything from sushi to gluten free to vegetarian to the run of the mill carnivore. Our waiter, Chaz, was very helpful when food allergy questions were asked. Friendly staff and really good food, you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

They have a great selection on the menu. The place has a very nice vibe. The wait staff is friendly.

1  Thank jasman_13