“Brisket brisket brisket”

Ranked #19 of 378 Restaurants in Appleton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

This was our 2nd time visiting. I ordered the brisket, the kids ordered shepards pies and my husband ordered a salad. He was not impressed with is salad, it looked very blah and he said it wasn't very good at all. The rest of the food was great! We all loved the brisket!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

A fun, local restaurant with excellent food, and a Wisconsin flavor. The wait staff was knowledgeable and friendly.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I had pan fried walleye, do to perfection, great service. No fishy taste. For the dollar value,it was awesome.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The perfect décor for Wisconsin, tractors and other farm decorations. Cute items for sale and toy tractors for kids to play with. The waiters/waitresses were dressed in bib overalls.

We had the salad bar but as I watched others being served I wish had had tried something off the menu. They have a baked apple dumpling for dessert that I'm told is to die for. Next time!! I will go back.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

if you are looking for bland home cooking, this is it. Most importantly, the restaurant is clean and the service is good

1  Thank TMcKinley