“Yum!”

UNO Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #68 of 376 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Wow! This was my first time to an UNO's and it will definitely not be my last. The food was incredible! And, they have a great selection of GLUTEN FREE food to choose from!

A friend ordered the Baked Stuffed Spinicolli, and I tried some and it was...well, there are almost no words to describe how incredible the flavor was! I will definitely be ordering this the next time I go. I had the Thin Crust Pizza with mushrooms and spinach and it was excellent! The flavor was great and the amount of sauce was perfect! Even the leftovers tasted great the next day!

Service was good--and everyone really enjoyed their food! Will definitely put this on my list of FAVORITES!

1  Thank Chapel3

Reviewed 7 April 2013

I've seen this chain for years but thought it was just another Chicago pizza joint. Boy, was I wrong and very surprised. I was on a trip with a friend who'd been to Uno's and he talked me into trying it.

Wow!! There's a lot more than just pizza. There were at least six different types of soup (and they put us right next to the soup bar :) ). They were delicious.

I had soup and the lunch size pizza. The food was great. It was reasonably priced and our server was friendly, professional and attentive. Does it get any better?

There are Uno's closer to me. Now I'll be looking for them. I hope that the next one is as good as this one in Appleton is. It was great and set a very high standard!

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Not for those who look for things different - it's just another corporate restaurant. Music was super loud. But they had a really good veggie burger. "Might" return for that - with ear plugs.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Great food, great service AND great atmosphere...UNO Chicago Grill in Appleton, WI is the whole package! Food from the wide variety of choices on their menu is consistently delicious and prepared & served exactly how you like it. While servers welcome regulars like friends, they treat all patrons cheerfully and efficiently ~ often anticipating your needs even before you do. And the cozy, casual decor begins to feel like a favorite hang-out, comfortable and interesting. We'll keep going back!

1  Thank Laurarah
Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

Halloween night... asked the hostess for a booth in the bar area and that was the last time any body spoke to us.

We watched 3 different waitresses walk right past us, tried to catch anyone's eye- even the bartender, anyone! Then we left and the hostess thanked us for coming in! How funny is that?