“We thought this was good certainly not great” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #64 of 366 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Appleton
“We thought this was good certainly not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

The food was good, chicken rollup was very good, the steak average. Sweet tea was not the best, poor. Desert was okay. The atmosphere was good, not great, needs something.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Combined Locks, Wisconsin
“Good Choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

Chicago Uno was not my wife’s first choice for Mother’s Day. We ended up there because our favorite restaurants were too crowded. What we found was good service, a nice menu, quality food, and a reasonable bill. This venue will now be on our rotation. Give it a try.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Caledonia, Wisconsin
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

Wow! This was my first time to an UNO's and it will definitely not be my last. The food was incredible! And, they have a great selection of GLUTEN FREE food to choose from!

A friend ordered the Baked Stuffed Spinicolli, and I tried some and it was...well, there are almost no words to describe how incredible the flavor was! I will definitely be ordering this the next time I go. I had the Thin Crust Pizza with mushrooms and spinach and it was excellent! The flavor was great and the amount of sauce was perfect! Even the leftovers tasted great the next day!

Service was good--and everyone really enjoyed their food! Will definitely put this on my list of FAVORITES!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Chapel3
Rochester, Wisconsin
“Great for lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

I've seen this chain for years but thought it was just another Chicago pizza joint. Boy, was I wrong and very surprised. I was on a trip with a friend who'd been to Uno's and he talked me into trying it.

Wow!! There's a lot more than just pizza. There were at least six different types of soup (and they put us right next to the soup bar :) ). They were delicious.

I had soup and the lunch size pizza. The food was great. It was reasonably priced and our server was friendly, professional and attentive. Does it get any better?

There are Uno's closer to me. Now I'll be looking for them. I hope that the next one is as good as this one in Appleton is. It was great and set a very high standard!

• Visited March 2013
Kimberly, WI
“It's corporate America, but good Veggie burger.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

Not for those who look for things different - it's just another corporate restaurant. Music was super loud. But they had a really good veggie burger. "Might" return for that - with ear plugs.

Visited September 2012