“Really good place to go in Appleton”

UNO Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #67 of 376 Restaurants in Appleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I took a group from work to eat here, with no reservation. The manager went out of his way to make sure we got a space large enough for all of us. Staff was courteous. Food was great. This is the place to go when you are in town. Prices are a little high, but portions are large. Nice touch was the free warm apple cider in the lobby.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The food was good, chicken rollup was very good, the steak average. Sweet tea was not the best, poor. Desert was okay. The atmosphere was good, not great, needs something.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Chicago Uno was not my wife’s first choice for Mother’s Day. We ended up there because our favorite restaurants were too crowded. What we found was good service, a nice menu, quality food, and a reasonable bill. This venue will now be on our rotation. Give it a try.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Wow! This was my first time to an UNO's and it will definitely not be my last. The food was incredible! And, they have a great selection of GLUTEN FREE food to choose from!

A friend ordered the Baked Stuffed Spinicolli, and I tried some and it was...well, there are almost no words to describe how incredible the flavor was! I will definitely be ordering this the next time I go. I had the Thin Crust Pizza with mushrooms and spinach and it was excellent! The flavor was great and the amount of sauce was perfect! Even the leftovers tasted great the next day!

Service was good--and everyone really enjoyed their food! Will definitely put this on my list of FAVORITES!

1  Thank Chapel3
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I've seen this chain for years but thought it was just another Chicago pizza joint. Boy, was I wrong and very surprised. I was on a trip with a friend who'd been to Uno's and he talked me into trying it.

Wow!! There's a lot more than just pizza. There were at least six different types of soup (and they put us right next to the soup bar :) ). They were delicious.

I had soup and the lunch size pizza. The food was great. It was reasonably priced and our server was friendly, professional and attentive. Does it get any better?

There are Uno's closer to me. Now I'll be looking for them. I hope that the next one is as good as this one in Appleton is. It was great and set a very high standard!