This hotel was designed by a famous architect in the 1960's and has been maintained as such. It's very impressive architecturally, in a beautiful location overlooking the lake.
The included breakfast was very good and the location outside the Oscar Restaurant was very pleasant and peaceful.
The staff was very attentive and very pleasant
- The room is spartan..clean but spartan.
- The bed was as hard as a rock
- The WiFi was slow and spotty
While there was cable, they had NO stations in English...this made the stay kind of boring and, after 3 days, I was glad to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by Oscar Niemeyer and founded in 1958, the Brasilia Palace Hotel's history is truly beautiful, full of glamour and style that have marked the life of Brasilia in the 50s and 60s. Rebuilt and restored just like in the golden times, after many years of oblivion, the hotel reappears as the most charming accommodation alternative in Brasilia, a truly historic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Brasilia Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasilia Palace Hotel Brazil