“Good, but shower needs management attention”

Nobile Suite Monumental
Ranked #22 of 56 Hotels in Brasilia
Belo Horizonte, MG
“Good, but shower needs management attention”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Expensive hotel, even by Brasilia standards. Breakfast was great, and I was glad there was free wifi available in the rooms.
My room was spacious, with a microwave and a small kitchen. There was also a small office desk and a reasonably comfortable chair.
My main complaint here is that apparently this hotel can't handle all guests taking a shower around the same time. Everyday when I was showering (between 7:40am to 8:20am), there was a shortage of hot water, and I had to finish my bath with a tiny stream of icy cold water. This is something completely unforgivable in a hotel in this price level.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank EduOHM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Lavras, MG
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I had been in Brasília and I was spending a few days in the Nobile Suítes Monumental. This hotel was excelent. They had a nice enviroment, with a pool in the top floor and a very good breakfast. The rooms were superb, spacious and equipped with refrigerator, air conditioning and microwave. The location was great, because this was in the downtown, next to several tourist places if you want to visit them. This hotel is a little expensive, especially if you go there in the beginig of the week, because of congress meeting, but the cost vs. benefit is worth. Me and my friend enjoyed a lot to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Belo Horizonte, MG
Reviewed 3 February 2013

The hotel has a good location, and it is near SHOPPING BRASILIA, only 1 block.
The breakfast is so good, many kinds of fruits, breads, cakes and all food was delicious!
Ther room has a simple but nice decoration and has microave.
The room is so good, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS, THERE ISNT WI FI IN THE ROOMS.....ONLY IN FRONTDESK, this is terrible!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank drijamim
Boston, MA
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I reserved three rooms, one for myself and the other two for friends. All of the rooms were used and paid for according to the initial booking. Two weeks after my hotel stay I get an email from the hotel telling me that they will charge a no-show for a room that was supposedly not used!! Needless to say I was absolutely furious about this. I disputed the charge with my bank. The hotel is decent otherwise (nothing special but also no major flaws), but unfortunately customer service lacks both professionalism and courtesy. Double check that you are charged the right amount when staying here, because it does appear to me that this hotel shamelessly attempts to play scams on its customers.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

Online the website advertises free WiFi but when we arrived we found different. We had brought our computers and needed to work but the rooms only offered cable Ethernet which we couldn't connect to with our laptops. They then explained that we could use the WiFi in the lobby for up to 10 minutes and no longer. We cancelled our stay and went elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank Msphillips1
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Stayed here twice in August. Clean spacious room. Great buffet breakfast and excellent service. Would highly recommend for a stay in Brasilia. We used as a stopover on way home as it is only 20 min taxi from airport ($US20).

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
paris
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I've been there for tourism and, although it is more a business hotel, the choice of tourism cheapper hotels appears fairly limited in Brasilia. The room was on the 13 floor, quiet with view, very clean and of a good size. There is a gym and a pool on the top floor and the buffet breakfast was very good. I booked through a hotel reservation website and had a small discount.

Room Tip: Upper floor