Stayed 2 night here, overall good business hotel, no major concerns.
- Generous breakfast with lots of variety
- Views at the top were breathtaking – you could see the whole city from the top
- Good reception staff, friendly and helpful
- Underground parking provided – a bit tricky to get in as quite tight but very good otherwise
- Comfortable, spacious rooms
- Gym was adequate but the treadmill got a bit loud and didn’t feel too stable once you started running (10kmph)
- Heated pool – a bit long and slim but adequate
- Opposite the hotel was a shopping mall which was handy
- steam room and Jacuzzi weren’t functioning until the evening which wasn’t great as we wanted to use it later afternoon
- Hotel room description included kitchen but all it that included was a rather large fridge and microwave and a sink. It had two plates, 2 forks, 2 knives and 2 spoons. The white goods were useful but if you wanted to do something a bit more other than microwaving, you couldn’t.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saint Moritz Hplus Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Moritz Hplus Express Brasilia, Brazil