Back to Brasilia again but it would be my very first time at this hotel. As I had a very good experience with this hotel chain in Paris, I imagined they could keep the same standard of services. I really had forgot it was an apartment and not a regular room. Very well decorated living room, reasonably equipped kitchen and a very comfortable room. Very nice queen size bed. High quality amenities and towels. It has a simple business center or you can use your laptop in your room, just buy an access card for 24 hours which is cheaper than fractions of time. Very good breakfast and frontdesk service. One day we had worked so hard that my meeting had finished earlier than we imagined. It was good to return to the hotel in the afternoon to enjoy the top floor swimming pool and the sunset. Restaurant are not very close but we can consider a 4 block walking to the mall or the restaurant area. A cab ride would cost not more than US$10.00 to the main buildings of Brasilia or the restaurant area. I wish to come back there and enjoy the good services they offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 269 apartments in the hotel. The Mercure Apartments Lider is located at Asa Norte, 2 kilometres from the city centre and 14 kilometres from the Brasilia international airport. With modern architecture, the hotel features a restaurant, a bar and a business centre. The hotel also offers guests a swimming pool and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider Hotel Brasilia
- Accor Apartments Brasilia Lider
- Mercure Apartments Brasilia Lider Brazil