I had higher expectations of this hotel during my first visit to Brasilia. I was unlucky that the staff at the Reception couldn´t speak English, only Portuguese. Hopefully I understood some of them as I speak Spanish but they were a little stressed and angry when they couldn´t understand me. I consider this a very bad service. The rooms were very large but the single beds were very small! Wifi is only available for free for 2 hours. Buffet food was not good. The hotel is very far away from the city so a car is needed to move around the city. Spa service was closed during a holiday and a bridge to the holiday so I couldn´t have a massage!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Tulip Brasília Alvorada is ideally situated in Asa Norte sector, next to Palácio da Alvorada, the President Residence. It is also close to Palácio do Planalto, the oficial workplace of the President, Supremo Tribunal Federal (Legal Court) and the National Congress Building (Senate, Chamber of Deputies and Congress). Besides, it has the privilege of being located on the shores of Paranoá Lake. The Brasília International Airport is easily reachable within 15 minutes from the hotel.The Golden Tulip Brasília Alvorada has 448 comfortable rooms divided in two ambiences and all equipped with air conditioning, minibar electronic safe, cable TV, and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada Hotel Brasilia
- Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada Brazil