“Perfect, Peaceful Getaway”

Ranked #1 of 1 Churchtown B&B and Inns
Marlton, New Jersey
“Perfect, Peaceful Getaway”
Reviewed 7 May 2011

We booked at the last minute and hoped for the best, and the best was what we got. The innkeepers, Norm and Sue, were friendly and helpful, very knowledgeable about the area and provided great restaurant recommendations. The food was fabulous. We had some special dietary needs, and they accommodated them easily. If I had not known it was "special" I would have thought it was their regular menu. Their love and commitment to this Inn show in every detail, the beauty and cleanliness of the rooms, the food, the excellent service. We can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Linden Room. Beautiful!
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Ephrata, PA
Reviewed 24 October 2010

My husband and I spent our honeymoon weekend at the Inn at Twin Linden, it was amazing. The Palladian Suite was the perfect honeymoon getaway and it had little touches all over that really went above & beyond, from the Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries, to the sodas in the mini fridge (kept tastefully in the closet). The view from the balcony was spectacular, in fact one of the pictures I snapped is now hanging in our master bedroom! The owners were more than welcoming, we will make it a tradition to stay there on our anniversary without a doubt.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mrskamiller
Reston, Virginia
Reviewed 16 October 2010

My only comment is that we were to return to Pennsylvania Dutch country, we would stay in this B&B, of that I have no doubt.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Loved this inn with wonderful breakfast and great bed, but for me it was too far away from other points of interest and restaurants. Very nice and helpful innkeepers, but I don't think I would stay here again because of the location and the heavy street traffic.

• Stayed October 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 10 October 2010

I travel often with my mom and sister. We love staying at B&B's and trying to find rooms to accommodate 3 people isn't easy. In planning our overnight trip to Lancaster we found this inn with a beautiful room for 3 & made our reservation. I almost regretted my decision when I got into town & saw on the map it was farther out than I thought. When arriving at the inn every regret disappeared. Norm, our innkeeper, greeted us and was so helpful in finding us a place to eat. We are big football fans & the pub he suggested was perfect. We were going to go into town after, but were so impressed with the inn and it's coziness we decided to come back. With the creme de menthe they left by our bedside, we got a coffee from the "snack corner" and sat on the porch chatting with Norm about his knowledge of the locals. There was one drawback -- when Norm says sleep with the windows closed -- sleep with the windows closed. We didn't at first & kept hearing the trucks whizzing by and the clop, clop of the horse and buggies. We finally gave in and closed the window. And finally, the breakfast - the perfect ending.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed 30 August 2010

Sue and Norm are wonderful hosts. They make you feel like you are visiting an old friend. They are knowledgeable about the area and things to do. Sue's cooking is out of this world, breakfast was wonderful. On Saturday evening you can make reservations to have dinner at the inn, we were so glad we did. The dinner was superb and the atmosphere was relaxing and romantic. The inn is beautiful, the hosts are great and we will be staying there again.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Holland, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 August 2010

My girlfriend and I visited the Inn on Saturday August 7th, 2010. From the moment we walked into the Inn we knew we made the right choice. We enjoyed the gardens and the view freom the Palladian Suite is spectacular! We opted in for the Saturday night dinner and were amazed at how succulent every dish was. Norm kept us entertained while Sue prepared the meal of a lifetime. We shared some time with Norm and he enlightened us with his knowledge of the area. Both Sue and Norm made sure that we had everything we wanted and really made us feel at home. We give the Inn At Twin Linden a FIVE star rating all the way and definitely will be referring our friends and relatives. I can guarantee that this serene spot will be a staple for us for every season to come. The gardens made us forget about the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives and made us feel like we had a little taste of heaven here on earth. I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay and would definitely advise anyone and everyone to stay for a night or a few.

James Gallagher and Tara Wells

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Churchtown
The Waynebrook Inn
Artist's Inn and Gallery
Artist's Inn and Gallery
#1 of 1 in Terre Hill
Hurst House Bed & Breakfast

Been to The Inn at Twin Linden? Share your experiences!