“We loved it!!”

The Inn at Twin Linden
Ranked #1 of 1 Churchtown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

My name is Joshua Churchtown and I had to try this place out. All the way from Utah and I love this place.

Thanks so much, the Churchtown family cannot wait to come again.

Joshua Edward, Josephine Mae, and Kristin Churchtown

• Stayed: April 2012

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Stayed for one night in a spacious suite, we enjoyed ourselves very much. The only downside to the area (not the Inn itself) is that it is a long drive to a nice restaurant for dinner, especially if you are looking for a romantic night. Most area restaurants are 'family' restaurants, not especially suitable for couples. It would be great if dinner was available in the dining area. Norm and Sue are charming hosts. Will return in the Spring for outlet shopping!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2013

For our 10 year wedding anniversary my husband and I reserved a three day weekend getaway at the Twin Linden. Set in the midst of the Amish community, several times a day you can hear the clip-clop of horses and buggies on the street below. The house itself is beautiful, warm and inviting. We stayed in the Eastport Room which is a great choice if you are looking for a room on the third floor at the end of the hall (sure to have the most secluded respite from other guests, if you aren't socially inclined). Just a note to the really tall people out there, this room has some sloped areas due to the shape of the roof. It was not a problem with me (being 5'8" I only touched the ceiling in a couple areas when I was clumsy and gently grazed it; no worse for wear. Now, the best part for me, the food! Sue provided the most amazing 3 course breakfasts that implememted such simplistic elements into the most exciting and filling meals I ever ate. Literally I was only able to finish my breakfast one time out of three mornings...and I looove to eat. Norm was such a great host from the moment of our introduction to the Inn. His number one priority seemed to be making us not only comfortable in our room, but the whole Churchtown area. His advice about what attractions we might like as we looked over a map together with him highlighting which roads were best was a priceless tool for us as out-of towners. We found The Twin Linden through the Select Registry website and they totally live up to the standards upheld by that entity. I would whole-heartedly recommend this Inn for anyone looking to get away for any occassion!

Reviewed 17 January 2013

My husband & I happened upon The Inn at Twin Linden by chance in 2007 for a romantic Valentine's Day getaway, and have returned EVERY year since then for our much needed respite. Most recently the beginning of this year. No matter the season, or reason, we have come to rely on Norm & Sue for their unique charm, hospitality and friendship and have never been disappointed. Any room or suite that we have stayed in have always been meticulously clean. No detail overlooked. Norm & Sue are beyond accomodating and know everything about the area for any visitor's needs or wants. Exceptional doesn't begin to describe Sue's culinary skill. GastroPHENOMENAL 3 course breakfast is an exquisite, superb start of the day. If you walk away hungry that's your own fault! Let's not forget to mention Norm's fresh squeazed orange juice either! End a wonderful day with a bed turn down along with a sip of creme de menth and Godiva choclate. Can't ask for more or better. In our opinion, Norm and Sue have set the bar for our Bed & Breakfast expectations.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

My husband and I had a great two day getaway in Lancaster County on January 3rd and 4th, and loved staying at the Inn at Twin Linden. The Innkeepers manage this Inn with the true undertaking of what a B&B should inspire. We arrived at the B&B and were greeted by Sue & Norm, who are both warm and welcoming people. It seemed like we knew them for a long time… they were so easy to talk with. Their home is historic and very pretty with a beautifully landscaped yard and gardens. We were fortunate enough to stay there during the holiday season, so the Christmas trees and decorations made their home so warm and cozy. Our suite was very pretty with a very nice view of the farmlands. A special treat was a turn down at night, with a sip of crème de menthe and Godiva chocolate left in our room for us to end our perfect evening. Very nice touch!!

Sue and Norm were filled with information and willing to share with us their favorite restaurants, what to see, where to go and how to spend our relaxing time in Lancaster.
Sue and Norm make sure that their guests are comfortable and are well fed in the morning before they head out for the day. Sue happens to be one of the best gourmet breakfast chefs that we have ever experienced. Sue’s breakfasts are so delicious and so filling, that you can definitely skip lunch. She starts with a fruit, then a pastry, then the entrée (3 delicious courses). Sue & Norm serve this breakfast on a beautifully set candlelit table. Oh, and I won’t forget to mention that Norm makes an awesome fresh orange juice!!

We had a great time and hope to get back again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

My sister and I just returned from a wonderful two day trip. The Inn at Twin Linden is spectacular. Both Norm and Sue are extremely accommodating. The Inn is immaculate and the food is second to none.We will definately return in the near future. The Inn is convenient to all tourist attractions and outlets.

Thanks Norm and Sue for welcoming us to your home!

Debra W. and Donna O'

Room Tip: All rooms are unique and decorated beautifully