All reviews her daughter lancaster county b bs bath salts other guests amish country decorated for christmas wonderful hosts a wonderful place to stay each morning baked goods breakfast was delicious comfortable rooms great weekend sitting area twin linden kendall
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Lovely stay away from the heavy tourist areas. The innkeepers were friendly and the room was beautiful and spotless. The breakfast was the best I ever had at a B and B. This place is definitely worth a try.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Found a 'gem' B&B about 1 hr. from Phillie. The Inn at Twin Linden was a perfect getaway. If you're looking to step back in time to a gentler era complete with Amish horse-drawn carriages and true hometown hospitality , this is the place. We only had a short time to spend so we didn't get to explore the countryside or antique shops, but we did get to enjoy Sue's fantastic meals and her exquisite country décor combined with Norm's wit.
We left with warm hearts, full tummies and a sense of well-being . Thanks Norm and Sue and hope to see you again soon!.

Janice and Waldy ( 12/2/2013)

Room Tip: Garden Gate Suite beautiful setting and view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I have been coming her for the past 4 years in the fall. Norm and Sue are the main reason we keep coming back. The inn is impeccable and the food is first class. Close enough to all attractions but far enough away from all the hussle. I always look foward to coming to the inn in the fall.

Room Tip: Go to the web site and seethe rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gusegizi
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The gardens and grounds are lovely, and the Innkeepers gracious and friendly. Each breakfast was deliciously prepared by Innkeeper, Nancy. We liked eating at 9:00 so we could relax in the a.m. and not feel rushed. Innkeeper Norm gave us a brief and enjoyable history of the Inn.

Room Tip: Our room was the Linden which is located in the front of the Inn near a highly traveled Route 23 (Main Street). Upon a return visit, we would ask for a more quiet location, perhaps third floor or back room. I am a light sleeper and accustomed to a suburban area; my husband is a sound sleeper and wasn't bothered at all.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SBD1969
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I wrote the same review on Yelp but i don't care Im going to write it again! Absolutely love this place. I stayed in the linden room back in July, the room was clean and cozy, also had a cute fireplace and comfortable whirlpool tub. Very romantic feel. The 3 course breakfast was delicious. Fresh home cooked meals. When i returned home I was disappointed to to open an oj juice carton, thats how I spoiled i was about the fresh food experience. The dining area has individual sitting tables so you don't have to sit next to strangers. Norm and Sue were super friendly and helpful, providing maps to the markets, and attractions. I will definitely go again, hopefully very soon before the winter comes.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple