All reviewsher daughterlancaster countyb bsamish countrydecorated for christmaswonderful hostsa wonderful place to staybreakfast was amazingbaked goodssitting areatwin lindenkendallkeepercountrysidefarm
Reviewed 18 December 2017

I had such a pleasant stay with friends over the summer that I had to return this fall with my husband. I wanted him to experience it as well. Being that it was the end of November, the Inn was beautifully decorated for Christmas both inside and out. Breakfast was amazing, our room was warm and comfortable, and Laurie was the perfect hostess. And last but not least, the weeping beech tree in the side yard continued to astound me. This time I came prepared with a good camera!

My husband and I both highly recommend The Inn at Twin Linden!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alyson D
twinlinden, Owner at The Inn at Twin Linden, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

I'm so glad you came back. It was my pleasure.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

My wife and I had such a wonderful time at the Inn at Twin Linden. My mouth is watering just thinking about that three course breakfast! Laurie made our first bed and breakfast experience one to remember! Looking forward to a future visit to the inn.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan H

I'm glad we were the first, you must come back...I. insist. Many thanks.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

First...if you want to go to an Inn that is stunningly decorated for Christmas, the Inn at Twin Linden is it!!! Laurie (Innkeeper) and friends decorated all 3 days we were there -9 am to 11 pm! When we left, only 1/3 done!! We only stay at inns and I can honestly state this is the most beautifully Christmas decorated inn. Stayed in the Sarah Jenkins Room, one of our favorites. It now has a comfortable king size bed. The 3 course breakfasts were phenomenal. We came as a guest and felt we left as friends. No bigger compliment for an inn. This is an inn everyone needs a chance to stay.

Room Tip: Sarah Jenkins- lovely room and get to see/hear Amish activity. If want quieter, select room in back of inn.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Iluvinns
twinlinden, Owner at The Inn at Twin Linden, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you so much! We are on the final stretch and only days away from the Belsnickle tour. Just in time! I'm so glad you returned! Laurie

Reviewed 1 November 2017

The Inn Keeper Laurie is such a fun and wonderful person. We arrived late, but she was waiting for us three sisters, she was busy but she took time to visit with us and made us feel so welcome. We even went back downstairs, in our pajamas, to check on her before going to sleep for the night, we told her she was working too hard!!! The room was wonderful, loved seeing and hearing the Amish drive by in the morning on their way to church services. Wonderful breakfast! Before leaving we walked into her backyard and was it ever beautiful, you could see Amish farms all around! Wonderful place! Thanks Laurie!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank travelerchris2017
twinlinden, Owner at The Inn at Twin Linden, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thanks Ladies!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

What a spectacular weekend we had with the owner Laurie at The Inn at Twin Linden! It was so amazing between the beautiful room and landscaped yard, her birthday cake and decorations in the room, and her 5 star + breakfasts!! I can't wait to go again soon. If you want the BEST Inn to stay at and are comfortable enough to drive and not be in the center of Lancaster, it's a no brainer, this is the place to stay!!!
When you're there tell Laurie we'll be seeing her soon!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

50 is the new 30! Remember that!