Pousada Muito Bonito Lodge(Bonito)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$103
US$79
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Pousada Gira Sol(Bonito)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Pousada Voo das Garcas(Bonito)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$89
US$58
US$136
US$175
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2014

My stay was good they got good housekeeping. My primary experience is whit rio and that no good, they haw done all the small things to upgrade the hotell whit out getting inn to problems.
There English is not to good but We Manage fine.
The primary problem for me was there wfi locked neste from hotmail

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank votlo
Reviewed 7 November 2014

This hotel was on the far side of town – but still an easy 10-15 minute slow walk to the centre. We were well received and shown to a basic but comfortable room. Breakfast buffet was fine. There is a small pool in the well-kept gardens. On the second night the whole corridor of rooms apart from ours was taken over by adolescents who spent the night banging doors and shouting to eachother. I complained to the reception who said they would speak with their ‘guide’. The noise stopped for a couple of hours but returned later, even more so. When I complained at reception I was told that nothing could be done, the reason being that I had not informed them as to how many nights I intended to stay on my arrival. The blame for the noise and discomfort apparently was my own! On checking out another staff member asked if I had enjoyed my stay to which I replied firmly “no – as it was more like I imagine a prison corridor to be rather than a hotel” Unfortunately, there was neither an apology nor even an attempt to offer some comfort. I would say that this hotel was adequate and could be comfortable but the staff need to have training and the ability and confidence to ensure their guest’s total comfort.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2014

The hotel here is pretty nice. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Overall, this is a nice resort with a decent free breakfast & reliable free wi-fi.

My big complaint is that there is nothing around it. The main strip is about 3/4 miles away and there is nothing around here except houses and other hotels. This really limits you on food besides the hotel restaurant & the cabs were not cheap as they charged almost $7 for a 1 mile trip.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2014

My husband and I stayed here with my sister for three nights. It is a little hike into town and taxi is best however the staff are only too happy to arrange one. We did walk home from a delicious seafood restaurant on the third night and it only took about 15 minutes. We felt safe enough and were able to find our way without too much bother. The staff don't speak English but always tried their best to help and would happily read translations on our phones. We enjoyed a few hours by the pool after our tours and it was like a proper resort with well prepared drinks brought to our table and the meal we had at dinner was terrific as was breakfast - even had a toaster for us Westerners! The pool area was an attraction and the water was refreshing and clean. We had the standard room and it was as expected - small however very clean although the bed was a little hard for me. I had no trouble sleeping and I don't recall needing to use the aircon so cannot comment on noise. In general I found the place quiet and peaceful.

Room Tip: I would stay in the main hotel wing as I suspect the rooms immediately overlooking the pool would get more noise
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2013

O hotel tem uma ótima estrutura, com destaque para a piscina. O café da manhã é super gostoso e variado e a comida e os lanches do restaurante e do bar também foram aprovados. Fica em uma região tranquila, mas um pouco distante do centrinho, cerca de 15 minutos de onde estão os restaurantes e lojas. Os quartos são muito bons e limpos e o atendimento atencioso. A internet deixa um pouco a desejar.

The hotel has a great structure, highlighting the pool. Breakfast is delicious with lots of options, and the food served by the restaurant and bar were also aprooved.It is situated in a calm neighborhood, but a little bit far from the place where the restaurants and stores are, about 15 minutes walking. Bedrooms are pretty good and clean and staff is friendly and efficient.The Internet could be better.

Room Tip: A parte de trás do hotel tem quartos mais novos que os do prédio frontal.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family