I am not exaggerating when I say that this is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in in my entire life. There isn't enough space here to type absolutely everything that is wrong with this hotel out.
Here are some of the high(low)lights:
- noisiest hotel ever. I wish I could post a sound recording from the room. I am not someone who needs dead quiet to sleep, I go to festivals and sleep through music... This is just terrible. Traffic. Music. Motorbikes. Dogs. People screaming in the street. It never ends.
- everything in the rooms is dirty; the towels, the sheets, the floor! The floor had to be the worst. Clumps of thick black hair on the floor. I almost threw up.
- I don't even want to talk about the bathroom. The shower is gross, the toilet is gross. Everything is gross.
I am almost positive that this was a dormitory of sorts. It feels like a mid 70's institutional accommodation of sorts... with very little that's been done to renovate.
Just shocking. Please do not make the same mistake we did. The worst 3 days of our holiday by far. Spoilt the whole city for us. Scrape the bottom of your budget and find some extra money to rather stay somewhere else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Metropole Belo Horizonte, Brazil