US$80
US$68
US$59
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Belo Horizonte Othon Palace Hotel(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$81
US$79
  • Pool
Tulip Inn Belo Horizonte(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Breakfast included
eSuites Savassi Toscanini(Belo Horizonte)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Financial(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Go Inn Belo Horizonte(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
US$49
Ibis budget Belo Horizonte Afonso Pena(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
US$37
1,576 results
All reviewsgreat locationfair pricemany optionsrooms are cleanhotel is locatedwalking distanceneighborhooddowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Guilherme S, Gerente geral at Ibis BH Savassi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed for 2 nights during the World cup at Ibis BH Savassi. The staff at check in was very pleasant and patiently explained every thing (in English) about the hotel even though it was fairly late at night. The room was well designed with a good lay out for a business hotel. The location is almost perfect, opposite the big shopping mall and next to pedestrian only shopping streets. I prepaid for the breakfast which was adequate in terms of choices on offer. I would happily recommend this hotel as a great value stay in BH.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Guilherme S, Gerente geral at Ibis BH Savassi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear guest:

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis BH Savassi. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the ibis savassi belo Horizonte for three World Cup nights

Who rated this place with 1 star because nobody spoke english??

OK it's the Ibis, not the Ritz, but I felt the place was perfectly adequate for the purpose of World Cup stay

Room clean and tidy

Not that quiet, crying babies and World Cup all nighters, but honestly that was what we were all there for, so not blaming the Ibis for a racket in the street

Staff were varied, some were really good and others awkward and uncooperative (and I speak passable Portuguese)

Everything was pre pay for the World Cup (nothing wrong with that ) BUT when I had actually overpaid in advance they would not refund the difference which was annoying.

This is an Ibis and as such I felt we got what we paid for in a good location for the World Cup very close to the main festivities and nightlife bars and restaurants etc

The non pay back of overpaid pre payment was a detraction.

Everything was extra cost and the place is functional but the only axe I have to grind is the non refund of overpaid costs. Other than the Ibis Savassi was quite decent for the purpose

I may not rush back to the Ibis Savassi but it will not be the World Cup in Belo Horizonte again any time soon

I went to matches in Belo and São Paulo and extend a lot of credit to the organisers. This is my 5th World Cup and this has been highly enjoyable despite a woeful England performance

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Guilherme S, Gerente geral at Ibis BH Savassi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear guest:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis BH Savassi. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was there for the world cup and the rate I paid was therefore quite high. But if you were to go at a normal time I would say this hotel was good value for money.

In a very good location. Savassi square is very busy yet a safe part of the town. I was on my own and never felt threatened at any point in this area.

Only 2 slight complaints- the wifi seemed to buffer a lot and I had no hot water on the last day I was there for a shower.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo