“Poor experience. Terrible service.”
Review of Restaurante Atlantico - CLOSED

Restaurante Atlantico
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lourdes
Belo Horizonte, MG
“Poor experience. Terrible service.”
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

The resraurant was quite empty, even tough our 2 dishes arrived after 1:20hrs. I clear stated that I wanted my cod with only olive oil; however it came with a shoyu reduction. I gently asked to change the dish and they returned same food in an another plate... I did not want to argue, so I barely touched my dish while my wife was having her meals. During that time, no one asked if there was a problem with my dish... I asked for the check, and after 20min it arrived. Of course my "not eaten" cod was charged. I did not complain because I just wanted to leave the place with the certain I would never return.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SkyTeamPlatinum

rio de Janeiro
“Very good seafood”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I went with Brazilian and American friends (business) It is one of the favorite restaurants of my Brazilian friends. Worth remembering that there is a ban on fishing certain crustaceans during the first four months of the year, so lobsters etc came from frozen stock.

• Visited January 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
“Seafood Restaurant in Belo Horizonte”
Reviewed 29 June 2012

In a city where beef is the major preference this is probably one of the few existing seafood restaurants. The fish is good and also the seafood but the restaurant itself is not nice and is unconfortable. You seat almost on the sidewalk without a wall or natural fence.

Visited June 2012
6 Thank OASette
Brazil
“Expensive and not so good”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

The food here is more expensive and no as good as in the other fine restaurants in town. I've been there times and none of them was worthed.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank BrazilianCouple1976
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
“Simply the best in Belo Horizonte”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Excellent atmosphere, services and sea food. In my opinion, the best restaurant for this kind of food in Belo Horizonte.

Visited February 2012