Caesar Business Belo Horizonte Belvedere
Ouro Minas Palace Hotel(Belo Horizonte)
US$88
  • Pool
Belo Horizonte Othon Palace Hotel(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$66
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Ibis budget Belo Horizonte Afonso Pena(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
US$36
Tulip Inn Belo Horizonte(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$77
Mercure
  • Pool
Normandy Hotel(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Go Inn Belo Horizonte(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
US$48
Nobile Inn Pampulha(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$37
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Financial(Belo Horizonte)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$45
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshopping centreenjoyed my staybhchallengecity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I stayed one night in this hotel during a business trip. They had too many hickups for one stay- the door of the room was difficult to open (even with the receptionists key), the bathroom floor was flóoding with water upon arrival and there was no soap in the bathroom. They did change the room, but it was boring to change all the stuff to new room after a long day.

The breakfast was good here and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kari F
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Belo Horizonte does not offer much to tourists in general:

I have not seen one single hotel that looks good in Belo Horizonte. Caesar Business will host you in an acceptable way. Receptionsts and concierge speak good english (despite most places), rooms are a bit old but comfortable and with a good view. Breakfast offers you very good fruits and the premises are not far from Savassi, the town center.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2012 via mobile

Pleasant Stay, nice swimming, no bathroom near The water.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Luizpagano
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I recently returned from a visit to our Brazilian facilities in Belo Horizonte. I stayed at the Caesar Business Hotel, one of the most expenisve in town. This was my second time in this hotel. I also stayed there in December of last year.

My first experience was not so good. It took 2 hours to check in as I probably got the last room in the hotel. This hotel is frequently at capacity as a lot of conventions take place here. There were other small things. The biggest thing was that the shower had worms! The showers were designed to be flat and even with the bathroom floor so half the water doesn't drain or leaks out into the bathroom. I washed them out one day and next day they were back. Asked to change room and couldn't. See this video I took.

Last week I spent 3 nights there (>$200/night) in a "guaranteed non-smoking room". The second night I smelled cigarrette smoke and called downstairs. No problem. The next night I was woken up at 2 am in a thick cloud of smoke. I had to put a wet towel under the door and called maintenance to open my windows. During check-out I told them that I wouldn't be staying there again. They apologized and were surprised since that was a non-smoking floor. I reminded them that their rates are completely disproportional to their service level.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank hijodelande
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I stayed for meetings at this hotel. The location is quite impressive. The rooms are quite clean and impressively large. The restaurant is good especially in the morning with omelette minute. Will stay again. By the way, the hotel is quite new it seemed to me or well renovated.

• Stayed: March 2012