“Enjoyable Stay”
Review of Super 8 Ashland

Super 8 Ashland
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Ashland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Wichita
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed for a weekend. The hotel did a great job of getting me a room close to an exit leading right to the parking lot. ( The hotel is split into 3 levels )

The rates were $69.99 plus tax which was very reasonable. The room was clean and included a microwave a fridge. I had to use the dryer 3 times for 4 pairs of pants and 4 shirts. After the second run didn't dry my clothes I asked the desk clerk if the dryers were broken and was told they really don't work that well and was given $1.75 to run the dryer the third time. This was nice of them - but I think they need to clean the exhaust tube and the dryer would work better ( the lint trap was clean ).

The WIFI was worse than the dryers. Constantly losing range ( for no reason ) . I think the redundancy of the "log in/user agreement" caused this. Get rid of the agreement log-in that is secretly a "Splash" page to direct you to the Ashland Chamber of Commerce.

Overall the rates and rooms were great ( compared to other Super 8's ) but if you need to stay for a weekend and do laundry use the laundry mat across the street and be patient with the WIFI.

Thank you Super 8 of Ashland.

Room Tip: The hotel is split into 3 levels. 2nd floor rooms are easier to get to from the parking lot.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Aaron S
ashsuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Ashland, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the trouble with the dryer I will have our maintenance check it out. I also apologize for the WIFI I will have our computer guy look into it we are required by Super 8 to have the user agreement pop up when guest log on to the WIFI and route the to Super8.com but I will have this issue looked into thank you for letting us know. We hope to see you again in future travels
Ashland
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My stay at Ashland Super 8 was excellent. I arrived about 8 pm and found this hotel to be a friendly, comfortable and very quiet place to stay. The continental breakfast could have used a bit more variety but it wasn't too bad and served to get me on my way after a good night's rest.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

2 Thank Darlene W
ashsuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Ashland, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashland
AmericInn Ashland
Old Rittenhouse Inn
Old Rittenhouse Inn
#1 of 15 in Bayfield
Lucy's Place Bed and Breakfast

Been to Super 8 Ashland? Share your experiences!