“THE place to eat by the sea in João Pessoa”
Review of Picanha do Bastos

Picanha do Bastos
Ranked #90 of 1,897 Restaurants in Joao Pessoa
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Joao Pessoa, PB
“THE place to eat by the sea in João Pessoa”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The Picanha do Bastos (surname of the owner) has three different "churrascarias" (grilled food). in João Pessoa. Very good places to eat. But the best is at Tambau beach, the "Picanha do Bastos Gold". It is really gold in food variety, quality and staff. It is a must.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank robjarry

Belo Horizonte, MG
“The Best 'Churrascaria' by the seaside at Tambaú beach”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I was spendind some days in João Pessoa and one day by lunch time I was in doubt if I should go to a barbecue grill instead of looking for some fish. As the house was close to my hotel I decided that I my wife and my gaughter should try Bastos. I was delighted by the quality of the meats served and more over they also had fish within tehir dishes. We all were very happy with our choice. So happy that two days later there we were again.It was father1s day, the place was crowded but the food was still great.

• Visited August 2012