“Good Japanese experience”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Japanese food reminds sushi/sashimi-crowded wooden boats, but Japanese food has much more to offer. This pleasant restaurant in Curitiba has a modern decor and offers a true wide selection of Japanese flavors. I had nira wok butter and shimeji mushi as starters - both of them were at the same time delicate and tasty. Afterwards, from the very traditional Japanese cuisine, I had an excellent sukiyaki, delightfully prepared at the table. Sake served in a massu (a typical squared Japanese drinking vessel) was the meal’s very special escort. Forget desserts: they are as Japanese as I am. Staff is definitely friendly.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Sushi / sashimi lover ..... So I consider my comment as valuable: excellent fish. No further comment.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

We entered about 7.pm the place was quite busy which is always a good sign. We were seated immediately and the ordering was made easier when they found out we spoke English and we got a waiter who spoke excellent English. He recommended Sushi for my Fiancee and I had seafood stirfry type of dish and both were very tasty. We didn't have a starter and both dishes were big enough to share and fill us up although some sushi was left....
The waiter persuaded us to have a sweet and when it came i was warm mango with a sauce and icecream and it was gorgeous!
If we are in Curitiba again this will be one of the first places we will eat at again. Cheers mate!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

I had dinner during the week. Restaurant was fully booked. There´s about 4 or 5 waiters for 100 people.

They really try to do the best, but turns the experience not so good. Food is really fantastic. The restaurant is a house with japaneese architecture, nice bar, nice food. Two more waiters would turn the experience fantastic.

Reviewed 28 April 2012 via mobile

The best japanese I ever ate, and consistently amazing always. We went there a lot of times. The staff is very friendly and good. The place is very big and pretty. I miss eating there so bad!

Been to Kan? Share your experiences!