“Just average”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just average”
Reviewed 29 November 2012 via mobile

Seeking a place to eat in Curitiba, I followed TA with 3 more friends at this spot. The "bisteca" is far from the original Firenze one (fatty and with a diferent sauce), the lamb very well done, but tasty and risoto and pasta just "average". Wine list far enough with honest prices. Kind of empty, no reservation available by phone from our hotel. Does not deserve what I read!

1 Thank Sergio R

“Best food in town”
Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

I've been going there for years. Food and service quality are extremely high. Very good wine and beer list. Try any of the steaks, they are really good.

Curitiba, PR
“Very good food in a nice environment”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I'm a frequent visitor. The place is a restaurant inside a wine store. Once you choose your dish, you then choose the wine in the store.
The food is very good. It is one of my favourite restaurants in Curitiba.

Visited July 2012
Curitiba, PR
“Good option in Curitiba”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 via mobile

Interesting menu. The attached wine store is a plus. Staff could be more 'natural' and flexible. But the food is good.

1 Thank HEBERSON
Salvador, BA
“If Curitiba has better - show me!”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

A wine shop in front, a restaurant in back. Casually done but with some style, very open and the kitchen visible. The wait staff is attentive and knowledgeable. My meal was simple - a pasta dish, but everything to perfection. And what I saw at the tables nearby - delicious. Baby lamb chops - rare and lovely. A sirloin - done to a T. My only regret is that I was alone, I'm not a big eater - the desserts looked good and the next table had a panna cotta that quivered. Next time!
My only criticism was the maitre'd - somewhat cloying.
Not inexpensive, but worth it.

• Visited December 2011