“Mercure Curitiba Golden”

Mercure Curitiba Golden
Ranked #27 of 103 Hotels in Curitiba
Reviewed 14 October 2011

There is a hotel to stay confortably.
I were there when I moved to live in Curitiba and I was really well supported.
The breakfeast is really good in Anna & Anna Restaurant and the rooms area really clean and well divided.
There are a sleeping room, good shower, small kitchen and living room. Cabbel TV and wi-fi internet.
The internet not is so speed and it is a point to improve in the hotel.

1  Thank rodrigomw
Ana C, Front Office Manager at Mercure Curitiba Golden, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Curitiba Golden. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 23 September 2011

The hotel is located in a very good neighborhood with great restaurants nearby.
The only issue that remains since my last stay is the internet connection and speed. It is slow and most of the time is off.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Curitiba Golden. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Ana Paula

Reviewed 8 September 2011

This is a good alternative to 4-star hotels. The water pressure in the shower is good. The room is equipped with microwave, refrigerator, safe, flat-screen TV and air condition unit. There is a good selection in the breakfast buffet: hot items, breads, cakes, cold cuts, cheese, cereals, fresh fruits, juices, yoghurt. The staff is friendly and speak English. The assigned room is fairly quiet and peaceful. The only disadvantage: no iron and ironing board in the room.

Reviewed 23 July 2011

The staff are this hotel's greatest assets. Everyone was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The location was good and within easy walking distance of the major attractions, including the Linha Tourismo. The room was comfortable and the breakfast buffet was generous.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank GreenDuck007

Thank you very much for the answer.

We appreciate feedback to get into a better way. It is such an importante think to us.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback!!

You opinion is very important to us.
Thank you once again!

Reviewed 23 June 2011

The hotel has a great location, staff is friendly and the room is very comfortable.
The pool is nice but gym area is very poor.
Breakfast ok, not special.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank fabprau

Best Regards
Ana Paula.

Reviewed 10 March 2011

Nothing to complain about this hotel. I made the reservation quite in advance, so it was a good price. The place is great, just between downtown and Batel, and you have good options for dinner and beer around. The room was very comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2011

This hotel is the worst hotel from the Accor grid of hotels. I've been in two rooms and these two rooms had terrible noise problem. I could clearly hear the TV from my neighbor. That was horrible because I could not sleep and that hurt me the next day. I just moved to another room and unfortunately, the trouble continued. I complained every day, more than twice. No body could support me and I was with that until that last day. I called to the manager but the staff told me that the manager was out of there in that week.
Just to finish, I never more will come back to this hotel. The fair is so expensive and the place is crap.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business