“great location”

Ranked #50 of 103 Hotels in Curitiba
here
“great location”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

hotel has the basics, great simple breakfast, nice staff, small restaurant on site is a great place to have drinks before going out, supermarket within walking distance, access to see events taking place at the pedestrian street and small plaza across the street, cabs can be taken in front of hotel, nearby to the bus lines, overall great location, would definitely come back

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
RPGPALACE, Gerente at Slaviero Slim Curitiba Centro, responded to this review, 25 July 2016
Hi, my name is Garcia and I'm the gerneral manager from Slaviero Slim Centro. I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for your comments. For us is always a pleasure attending the people with care and gently. I'm glad that everything was fine during your stay, and hope you have a great week.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Fortaleza, Ceara, Brazil
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The hotel is located in a central area of the city. The breakfast is very good. There's a McDonalds and Subway very close. The tourism bus passes in front of the hotel. The room is small and the only lift is old.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Brazil
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A historical place converted in a budget hotel. Good location, efficient for the price, basic comfort. Expect fair room and service, free internet, acceptable breakfast. No more. If you want luxury (and a steeper price) look elsewhere. First floor is a Macdonald's restaurant; you have to climb one floor steps to reach reception. Good for travelers in a budget, maybe not suitable for older people or heavy luggage.

Room Tip: It is a pedestrian street, rooms facing street have balconies.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Hi, my name is Garcia and I'm the gerneral manager from Slaviero Slim Centro. I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for your comments. For us is always a pleasure attending the people with care and gently. I would like to inform you that we still reforming the building and in the near future we should offer more confort for all of our guests. I'm glad that everything was fine during your stay, and hope you have a great week.
Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

Excellent location , rooms need complete renovation, old tv, spotted carpets, but again for the rooms and location price is right. Decent breakfast and parking fee ( about 80 meters ) is much cheaper than parking yourself plus they bring the car to you.

• Stayed November 2012
Hi, my name is Garcia and I'm the gerneral manager from Slaviero Slim Centro. I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for your comments. For us is always a pleasure attending the people with care and gently. I would like to inform you that we still reforming the building and in the near future we should offer more confort for all of our guests. I'm sorry for any difficult during your stay, and hope you have a great week.