Curitiba has lots of common chain hotels for business travelers (no charming ones for vacation travelers like us), so we chose Quality Batel based on the reviews here on TripAdvisor and for its location.
1. all employees were very kind and polite (from the lady at the front desk to those at the restaurant and the housekeeper)
2. very well located, in a safe a pretty neighborhood, with lots of restaurants, bars, shopping malls, drugstores and supermarkets nearby
3. room had hard floor, not carpet, and was clean
4. room was big enough, bathroom and bed were very big
5. very good shower
1. The hairdryer didn't work, so I asked to have it replaced in the morning. When we returned at 6:30 p.m., it had not yet been fixed and we had to sign a paper taking responsibility to get another one from the front desk (which wasn't attached to the wall, because they couldn't repair nor replace the one in our room). Sign a paper taking responsibility for a R$50 used hairdryer? We had to keep it in the safe everyday until we left! Apparently people like to steal R$50 used hairdryers...
2. As usual in chain hotels, the bathroom is not very clean. The shower glass was stained and some mold was already visible in the grouting near the corners, in spite of the dim light in the bathroom and its originally yellowish (not white) shades.
3. Mattress is too soft (unfortunately a very common flaw in most hotels)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Hotel Curitiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Curitiba Brazil