“One of the best restaurants I have eaten in my life”
Review of Durski

Durski
Ranked #36 of 9,999 Restaurants in Curitiba
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Elegant atmosphere, perfect service,with a maniacal attenction to the customer.
When I arrived,I felt like I would have just had a main course.

The chef kept sending appetizers of all sorts, that were absolutly delicious!

When finally my cordero (lamb) arrived, it was perfect, accompanied by some great minth sauce and an a very good white beans side dish.

The people at my table could only aknowledge the great taste of their dishes as well.

The wine list is a book bigger then the Bible! We have been lucky to have an amazing red wine.

We finished with great desserts and a 10 year old really fine porto.

Really fantastic restaurant, big portions,and a fresh baked bread to take away and enjoy in the morning breakfast (what a touch!).

Being the best restaurantin Curitiba, don't expect low bills!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Great Menu... Best restaurant in Curitiba... Great Wine selection.. Not to be missed... As well as side-by-side Steakhouse MADERO...

2  Thank GuiBreda
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Charming, classic intimate atmosphere. Few tables, excellent wine list, just superb. Pricey, but worth every penny.

Reviewed 12 December 2011

Liked: atmosphere, service, and food (of course!). They serve a ukrainian banquet that is wonderful, and the other dishes on the menu are delicious too. The best foie gras I ever tasted in Brazil is the Durski's. The strawberry jam is perfect!
Disliked: the first time I went there, I forgot to make a reservation and had to wait about 40 min for a table. The price is a little higher than we are used to pay in Curitiba, but it worths it.

1  Thank Nizinha
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Ok, I can agree that Durski is probably the most impressive restaurant of Curitiba in terms of service. But Unfortunately, for my particular taste, the restaurant is overestimated and overpriced. The service and attention to details are absolutely perfect, but the food does not reach the same standards.

1  Thank AllanMCCosta