Pietro Angelo Hotel
Taroba Hotel(Foz do Iguacu)
US$88
US$247
Hotel Rafain Centro(Foz do Iguacu)
US$225
  • Pool
US$164
US$149
Travelocity
US$141
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Aguas do Iguacu Hotel Centro(Foz do Iguacu)
US$104
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bella Italia(Foz do Iguacu)
US$104
US$277
US$258
TripAdvisor
1,874 results
All reviewsbus stopnice hotelcakesiguazu fallstour deskreception staffroom servicebreakfast buffetlobbytoursairportargentinaprosconsportuguese
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The hotel is just perfect, the staff is extremelly friendly and ready to help you at any time. Breakfast is fantastic. The rooms are clean and bright, room service happens everyday. The beds are confortable. The price is very good. I would recomend it, and next time I go to Foz do Iguaçu I'll stay there for sure!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Staff was great. Rooms were clean and in good quality for the price paid ($R375 for three nights). Some of the staff spoke English and they were very helpful. A member of the staff helps organize for trips around Iguaçu and the trips I went on were great. The guide spoke English and was very friendly, helpful and punctual. The staff is very understanding and did everything to make me feel comfortable during my stay. The neighborhood is safe and there is a bus stop 2 minutes away by foot. I highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling alone or with people. The only problem was that the pool was going through constructions which Booking.com did not specify at the time.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Arrived from Paraguay, stepped in without reservation and luckily got the room. Not the cheapest, but very clean, friendly staff and practically in the center. The back side is still the building side, but I guess, by the time, the pool is gonna be ready, it's gonna be really nice. Also check-out was quick and efficient.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Had a good two night stay here during a trip to the falls. The room was very clean and the bed large and ccomfortable. WiFi was good and consistent. The shower is honestly one of the best I've ever had - super powerful. Breakfast was also great - lots of cooked and cold options. My only complaint would be that I could not arrange a transfer from the airport - I called to arrange it a few days before staying and was told someone would be waiting for me but this didn't happen. I didn't bother following up when I arrived as the receptionist didn't speak English. Overall a very pleasant stay.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The staff was very polite and try to help in everything, as well as booking tours for example. But the room that was asigned to me got awash in the very first hour of my stay, so I had to move to another room. Also, and for me was the worts part, the wifi wasn't working well, even the hotel's adverticement was that the hotel included wifi in all the rooms. The breakfast was very very good!!! But I think it is very expensive for what it really is.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AndreRS, Gerente geral at Pietro Angelo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Hello Mrs. Barbara,

We appreciate your comments about Pietro Angelo Hotel.
The information given will be very important to improve our services.

Best Regards,