A small B&B in a quiet neighborhood of Foz do Iguacu in Brazil. We were met at the airport by a driver Marica uses and immediately went to the bird park close to the airport and then to the B&B. It's a small place with only four or five bedrooms, but very clean, quiet and with a wonderful breakfast with pal de quaijo, fresh juices, good fruit and hot coffee. Marica has good tips on restaurants and places to go. The highlight of the trip was, of course, the visit to the waterfalls, which are spectacular. The B&B is not fancy, but is clean, comfortable, and in a quiet neighborhood and great value for the money. We could have spent two or three times as much to stay in a big hotel but were happy to stay at Marica's B&B. We may be returning with friends in the spring and plan to stay here again if we do. And our driver was helpful in getting us across the border to the Argentinian side, to the falls there and then to the airport where we flew to Buenos Aires.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maioson Marica B & B is a two-storey villa situated in residential area near a forest reserve near the central city. With independent entrance, you can return at any time of day or night. The house, with separate entrance on the 1st floor is elegantly furnished and equipped with 3 large double rooms with possibility of extra bed. Some rooms have private bathrooms.The ground floor is the garden with swimming pool, TV room, large veranda, barbecue etc.. A space of relaxation, fun and prosperity.There are services in common use for the comfort and guest satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Marica B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marica Bed And Breakfast
- Marica Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Marica B&B Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana