“Amazing beef with very helpful service”
Review of Chef Lopes

Chef Lopes
Ranked #44 of 1,082 Restaurants in Foz do Iguacu
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I chose the restaurant for dinner. I asked the waiter for a suggestion and they told me to try their beef (bife).

I took the "Bife de Chorizo grelhado ao Chimichurri". The beef was absolutely gorgeous.

The restaurant is not cheap, especially compared to the average cost of a restaurant in Brazil. However the dinner was great.

Unfortunately, the majority of the staff don't speak English. However, they were able to assign me a waiter with reasonable English skills.

1  Thank Simone C

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The food here was very good. The menu was extensive but they were happy to cook us something simpler (to their dismay I just wanted chicken, beans & rice!)
The staff, especially Walter, were very friendly and were happy to tell us about the area. Not all of them spoke English but there was an English menu.
The restaurant itself was massive and with only us and one other party eating there it did feel a bit empty and lacked atmosphere.
Its not the easiest place to find as its on the first floor above street level.

1  Thank Pandyand
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Really nice beef and helpful waiter.it just happened to be my sisters birthday and she had a wonderful time

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Place is clean and new, staff is very nice. It's not a per kilo or churrascarria place, so you need to know what you want - file mignon or sirloin, but if you know - this is great. Pricing is at abequate level, R$45 for steaks and R$4-5 for beverages like natural juces. Cachaca is free (!), with pretty good selection. We did not drink vines.
Not so many people there, probably due to the fact that brazillians prefer churrascarias, space between tables is optimal. Our waiter was professional and spoke English.
And they provide free taxi to and back in Foz.
I reall liked it.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Good food, specially beef and a reasonable wine list. They have a kids room with a small playgroung & toys which is very convenient for a family with small kids.