We stayed here at the end of April 2011, 2 rooms for 2 couples. here are a few points:
1. The hotel is old, windows looked like they were falling apart and in need of repair, bathroom clean but old and in serious need of updates. You definitely should bring some flip flops to step in those showers...
2. try to avoid eating dinner/ lunch at the hotel restaurant--it was the worst experience of our entire 2 weeks trip, both service and food.
3. The town (Foz do Iguacu) next door ( cheap taxi ride away) has numerous options that hotel personnel was wonderful pointing out to us.
4. Front desk personnel was extremely friendly and helpful, pointing out things to do and restaurant suggestions, getting us a cab and just welcoming in general
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Carima Hotel & Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carima Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Carima Hotel And Resort
- Carima Hotel Foz De Iguassu
- Carima Resort Foz De Iguassu
- Carima Hotel & Convention Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana