it is a hotel that has average dining facility and average quality of breakfast. My reservation is a standard room and we ended up in a hostel like room and rather dated. We fought to get an upgrade to a receptionist that only speaks Portuguese, and eventually, after two hours and with the gracious help of the manager, we finally got into a room that has an upgraded bathroom, but the wall mounted air conditioning was noisy. The swimming pool is nice, but it was winter and I did not try it. The hotel is not in the city centre, but close to the airport with a driving distance of about 15 minutes. It is not convenient to go around and have dinner in the city centre as you have to take a taxi. Beware of the many types of rooms if you decide to book this hotel, and do not be tempted with a very cheap rate, unless you are travelling on a budget.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Carima Hotel & Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carima Hotel And Resort
- Carima Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Carima Hotel Foz De Iguassu
- Carima Resort Foz De Iguassu
- Carima Hotel & Convention Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana