The hotel is good, although not great --not what I'd expect for a 4-star hotel. The building has a seventies look, but everything is well maintained and clean. The rooms are large and comfortable, although the TV offers scant channels with good reception. The pool looked lovely although we didn't get to try it (August is winter after all!). People working at the buffet were nice, food was ok, breakfast was too --although their breakfast schedule was odd, starting at 6:40am, when many of the excursions pick you up by 7am!
The greatest downsides to this hotel were regarding service and attention. Except for one friendly woman, all the people working at the front desk were unfriendly and mostly unhelpful. They charge you a ridiculous R$3 daily to get the old fashioned safe lock (whatever happened to the digital ones?). WiFi was available at the high price of R$25 daily. They provided with the basic, but didn't offer a single quota of extra-something to make the quality of our stay here recommendable. In addition to that, they are located quite a ways from the Iguaçu Park on the Brazilian side, and even further from the Park in Iguazú, Argentina. This made any other sightseeing quite a hassle for us. It was a good thing we had a dinner plan included.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Falls Galli Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Foz De Iguassu
- Best Western Foz De Iguacu
- Foz De Iguacu Best Western
- Falls Galli Hotel Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana