There is no way anyone could walk to the falls from here. The falls are nearby but transportation is required. That said, there are no hotels within walking distance. My main complaint about this hotel is the complete lack of service and the disdainful manner of the staff. I ordered a beer at the bar and twenty minutes later I was still waiting. They have a chitty system where you hand it over before you can order anything. The waiter disappeared with it and I had to ask for it back as I had to leave for a trip in ten minutes. The same happened that same evening. The rooms were ok and clean the pool was fair with awful service. The grounds around the hotel were stunning with a 1 km walk round part of the rain forest. If reasonable food and good service are important to you, stay away from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Martin Hotel and Resort is located just for 400 meters from the main entrance of the National Park, 03 kilometers from Foz do Iguaçu Airport, and 10 kilometers from the downtown. The resort has 135 rooms, divided in 3 categories. The simple one is the standard, the superior is a medium comfort, and superior class the deluxe one, and junior suites. All the rooms have TV, air con, minibar, telephone, wi-fi free of charge, trail inside of the wood for walking, and a beautiful and wonderful pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your San Martin Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Martin Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- San Martin Hotel And Resort
- San Martin Resort
- San Martin Hotel & Resort Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana