Our extended family of nine with an age span of seventy years stayed here 2 nights. The good: Hotel is very well located - close to the airport, the falls and the bird park. The grounds are exceptionally nice and well maintained. Pool is also very nice. We had "superior" class rooms, which were certainly adequate but not superior. Restaurant was maybe a little above average.
The bad: The staff must have been trained by a disciple of the Third Reich. They were, almost without exception, cold, formal and officious. We felt as though they had been warned there would be consequences if they smiled or were friendly to their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Martin Hotel and Resort is located just for 400 meters from the main entrance of the National Park, 03 kilometers from Foz do Iguaçu Airport, and 10 kilometers from the downtown. The resort has 135 rooms, divided in 3 categories. The simple one is the standard, the superior is a medium comfort, and superior class the deluxe one, and junior suites. All the rooms have TV, air con, minibar, telephone, wi-fi free of charge, trail inside of the wood for walking, and a beautiful and wonderful pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your San Martin Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Martin Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- San Martin Hotel And Resort
- San Martin Resort
- San Martin Hotel & Resort Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana