We stayed for 4 nights and 3 days at this hotel. It was very good indeed despite one little problem we had. The hotel offers a free check-in transfer from the airport although the van wasn't there when we arrived but they reagended a check-out transfer for free.
Positive points: near the airport, the access to Argentina and the Iguaçu Falls park, a walking distance from the last one. The rooms where rather new and they had a very good bathroom. The avarage food price in the hotel is quite ok and the breakfast is good, but it could have a few more options. The staff where very polite.
Negative points: the wi-fi conection was a bit slow, the beds, despite confortable it could be a bit longer, my feet where outside of the bed and I am not even tall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Martin Hotel and Resort is located just for 400 meters from the main entrance of the National Park, 03 kilometers from Foz do Iguaçu Airport, and 10 kilometers from the downtown. The resort has 135 rooms, divided in 3 categories. The simple one is the standard, the superior is a medium comfort, and superior class the deluxe one, and junior suites. All the rooms have TV, air con, minibar, telephone, wi-fi free of charge, trail inside of the wood for walking, and a beautiful and wonderful pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your San Martin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Martin Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- San Martin Hotel And Resort
- San Martin Resort & Spa Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana