Though I did not have much time to explore the resort as I stayed only for a night, I had a decent staying experience. It is a bit old but then it does not claim to be a swanky five star property either. The food was OK and the staff could speak in English properly. Had I expired around the resort probably I would have written a better review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Martin Hotel and Resort is located just for 400 meters from the main entrance of the National Park, 03 kilometers from Foz do Iguaçu Airport, and 10 kilometers from the downtown. The resort has 135 rooms, divided in 3 categories. The simple one is the standard, the superior is a medium comfort, and superior class the deluxe one, and junior suites. All the rooms have TV, air con, minibar, telephone, wi-fi free of charge, trail inside of the wood for walking, and a beautiful and wonderful pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your San Martin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Martin Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- San Martin Hotel And Resort
- San Martin Resort & Spa Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - Parana