This hotel is great to visit the falls on both sides. Conveniently located minutes away from the airport and the falls on the Brazilian side. Staff was great, providing us with recommendations and great service. Our room was big enough, with heater/AC (it can get cold at night in September), TV, clean bathroom and comfortable bed. Dining options are good, as well as the breakfast. Pool is clean as very nice to relax at the end of the day.
There is a taxi service right outside that charged us fair prices to move around (you can also talk to cab drivers at the airport). Public transportation is convenient to get to the falls on both sides (just beware while crossing to Argentina, our bus didn't make the stop at the Brazilian side on the way back and then got some issues with the Brazilian police while leaving the country, make sure your bus stop twice).
Overall, we loved this hotel and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wish Golf Resort is located at Foz do Iguacu, which is at the western region of Parana State, 15 minutes from the international airport and 20 minutes from the Iguassu Falls, laid between the borders of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina. Accomodation in 215 new apartments, all very cozy and spacious. You can enjoy maximum comfort, surrounded by 555 acres of green area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Prestigia so you can book your Wish Resort Foz do Iguacu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguassu Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Bourbon Iguassu Hotel
- Wish Resort Foz Do Iguacu Brazil - Parana