Wife and daughter joined me for 2 nights here. We were blown away by the quality of this place. Comparable to resorts in Florida, but no beach. Great pool. Good food at their restaurant. Cost was semi-expensive by Brazil standards, but reasonable by USA standards. Room with 2 queen (may have been full size) was R$ 556 per night (including nominal tax), or about $237.50. We paid $208 for 3 meals here (1 late lunch and 2 dinners) - 3 people each time. Breakfast was included in the room price - very good breakfast buffet - they also did made-to-order omelettes. Caipirinhas pool side only R$ 11 each. A 10-15 min drive to Brazil side of the falls, and about the same to drive into Foz. Did not partake of the golf. Very good WiFi internet in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wish Golf Resort is located at Foz do Iguacu, which is at the western region of Parana State, 15 minutes from the international airport and 20 minutes from the Iguassu Falls, laid between the borders of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina. Accomodation in 215 new apartments, all very cozy and spacious. You can enjoy maximum comfort, surrounded by 555 acres of green area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wish Resort Foz do Iguacu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguassu Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Bourbon Iguassu Hotel
- Wish Resort Foz Do Iguacu Brazil - Parana