“Excellent - worth a visit!”
Review of Iguazu Falls

US$55.00*
Guira Oga Bird Park Admission with Iguazú Falls Upgrade
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The colossal power of these thundering falls, viewable from both Argentina and Brazil, and accessible from Paraguay, is a mesmerizing sight: 275 separate falls in a U-shaped formation pound the water below in raging cascades with a deafening intensity.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We arrived at the airport and found a tour desk right near the door. The man was very helpful and we ended up booking all of our tours with him, including tours of both sides of the falls. The prices were reasonable and one of our tour guides was really good. The only thing I didn't like, which wasn't their fault, was the helicopter trip above the falls. I ended up sitting at the back- right in the middle- and could hardly see very much, let alone take pictures. So unless you get a window seat, it's a pretty expensive ride!

1  Thank EricaVW
Write a ReviewReviews (35,400)

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

It was amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
The power and beauty of nature is truly awesome.
Great and fun vantage points.
A really really great, once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

While traveling in 2014 through Brazil, we stopped for a couple days here and simply put it was one of the best activities we did during our entire trip. The sheer size of the falls is mind-blowing and they seem to go on and on forever. The facilities in the park are very modern as well, and the bus transportation into and out of the park was very efficient - just as good as any national park I have been to in the United States. This is a MUST see while in Brazil - I promise you won't regret it.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

An amazing experience and once in a life time visit. The entrance fee is R$40 which is about $18.5 and you get a free bus ride that stops intermittently at various location. You were provided. A good map that indicated clearly the various attractions. I visited the " Devils Throat" where you are just 5 metres from the fall itself.

It's so scary and good thing there was a yellow barrier to stop people getting close. I thought a guard will be there to ensure visitors safety, but surprisingly, there were none. Quite dangerous on a personal note.

Visited the footpath that takes you straight into the inner paths of the waterfall. That was simply awesome and you definitely need to buy a raincoat for about R$10 otherwise, you will be fully soaked. It's like being in a heavy rain storm with massive winds. A water proof watch and camera is highly recommended. I used my IPAD Air and the screen got misty and could not see what I was recording or the pictures I was taken. I kept on recording and clicking away nevertheless.

Absolutely soaked from head to toe but dried up within minutes as the weather was quite sunny considering it was winter in BRASIL in June/ July

A must adventure for the family and did not go on the other attractions of going in a rapid boat into the waterfalls and adventure trekking I the forest. You will probably need a whole day to enjoy the park

Simply beautiful and awesome

1  Thank DupsyLondonUK
Reviewed 9 July 2014

One of the few places on earth that you will always remember and certainly on everyone's bucket list

Walk all the pathways and see it from every platform. Each view is different and magnificent.

The boat ride is a must. Get you very very close, you feel the power of the falls